Work with me
- I enjoy working with undergraduate and graduate students on research and deeper dives into advanced computer science topics. I have worked with dozens of students on various research and development projects.
- I am happy to guide undergraduate and graduate students towards opportunities in research. My research interests typically fall into human-computer interaction, 3D interaction, and virtual/augmented reality. I am happy to speak with you about research in these areas.
- I strongly recommend that students apply for summer internships at companies, government institutions, and other universities. These are internships that pay you for your work, often provide a stipend for living expenses, and provide valuable job experience. The NSF REU program is one that I highly recommend.
Senior Capstone Projects
Master's Projects and Theses
- A Master's degree has a great return on investment when you consider the time required and the career benefit. A Master's degree allows you to follow your interests and develop your skills and knowledge more deeply. The CS graduate studies page is a good starting point to learn more about the MS program at Cal State LA.
- My research interests typically fall into human-computer interaction, 3D interaction, and virtual/augmented reality. I am happy to speak with you about advising Master's projects and theses in these areas.